Friday, February 10, 2017

Covers, Covers, and more Covers, Oh My!

Hi Folks!  As you hopefully have noticed I've upgraded my covers!  Well, I've also been doing covers for other people in order to practice.  Free of Charge!    Its good for me and them, and gets me experience doing them. 

Recently, I helped a great group of writers with their collective anthologies.  They are going through a master-level work group for writing and boy, let me tell you, they are being worked hard to put out a lot of volume.  The group is called Phoenix Prime.  

Check out their instafreebie books here.  For those of you who don't know, Instafreebie lets you have free books in exchange for your email.  This lets them send out newsletters once or twice a month.

Phoenix Prime Instafreebie books.  

Here are the four covers I completed for them.   Spiff!





2 comments: