Sunday, January 22, 2017



Proposed cover for A Glimmer of WAr, Book 3 of the Glimmer Steel Saga.  

Narrowing down on the upgrade to the 3rd book in my series.  Whew.  Almost done.  Took me a few tries to get this as I kept trying to do a blue background and it just wasn't working.   Great fact!   The guy in the armor is a personal friend of mine.  He is a medieval re creationist so actually goes out in that armor and gets hit. Very fun!  He represents the MC getting all warlike and bad a**.  

The blonde is a good representation of Duchess Ahnarad from Terek.   All super smart and awesome.   Valeran is the loud, brassy one but she is the one that gets things done.  

Behind all of that is "The Eater".  One of the Mourning Lords who causes quite a few problems in this book.  Also, she likes to eat.... anything.   Don't go near her.   

I'll probably be publishing this in the next day or so.   Whew!  

So far so good.  My cover skills have improved (still working on things) and I think the brand is doing well.   All three covers look similar in good ways.   

No comments:

Post a Comment